SAARC Chamber of Commerce & Industry Building
A State of Art Project
The SAARC Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SAARC CCI) was established in 1993, as the first recognized regional apex Business organization of SAARC, with its constituent units in all member states and its permanent headquarters in Islamabad, Pakistan. Since its very inception, SAARC CCI is based in Islamabad thus; a pressing need was felt for a permanent institutional building for the organization to enhance its role in the promotion of trade and economic cooperation through disseminating information about the content, scope and potential of SAFTA among the business community in the region.
In the light of the decision taken by SAARC CCI’s senior management and Executive Committee Members, the permanent building of the organization is being planned to be constructed at Plot No. 26, Mauve Area, G-10/4, Islamabad
Hierarchy and the designs of the building have been done and will be sooner sent to Capital Development Authority, Islamabad for approval. This is project of worth Pak Rs. 650 million and will be completed in 36 months.
"Mr. Tariq Sayeed, Past President, SAARC CCI and the Chairman of SAARC CCI Head Quarter's which closely monitors the budgeting, designing",
Salient Features of the Building
- The building will provide state of the art facilities, having central air-conditiining and heating system
- The structure will be basements+Ground+Mezzanine+1st Floor to 9th Floor for office use
- 9th Floor will have an auditorium with seating capacity of 256 participants and conference rooms
- It is located at a central and ideal place of Islamabad surrounded by many important government and on the way to future Islamabad airport
- The building will be RCC frame building.
- The size of the building is approximately 160ftx70ft, having covered area of about 1,60,000 sq. ft.
- The maximum grid/column spacing is 25ftx24ft. The loading on columns will be in the range of 2000-2400 Kips.
- The maximum height of the building is about 128 feet above natural ground level.
- World class parking facilities will be available.
SAARC CCI welcomes any offer regarding the completion of the project from any interested organization based mutual consent. The interested parties may contact Mr. Iftikahr Ali Malik, Vice President SAARC CCI or Mr. Iqbal Tabish, Secretary General, SAARC CCI at our official address and contact Numbers.