The objectives of the "SAARC Chamber" are:
- To encourage Trade, Service, Industry, Small & Medium Enterprise, Agriculture, Intra-Regional through creating strong business linkages amongst the entrepreneurs of the region of South Asia
- To make recommendations to safeguard the economic and business interests of the SAARC
- To serve as a consultative body of the Private Sector of the region to provide input / feedback on regional economic issues
- To encourage Member Countries to accord preferential terms of trade to each other and finally strive towards the gradual realization of the SAARC Economic and Monetary Union.
- To promote the exchange of commercial, technical, industrial management and scientific information, education and know-how amongst its members
- To collate, collect and disseminate statistical data and joint research and development among the SAARC Member Countries.